Barber 2-day Course

Hello CSS Experts.

My brother and I are participating in our first CSS course next M-T with the 2-day course at Barber (if the weather cooperates). Just a quick check to see if there is any adivse you may share for first-timers at a CSS event? Collectively we have over 40 years of riding experience (yes, we're both old men), but that probably means we have many 'bad' habits. If there is something we can begin thinking about now to help mitigate those bad habits during class and on the track, we'd much appreciate knowing.

We're both very excited over the opportunity to grow, lean new skills and become better riders in general... thanks for any tidbits you may care to share.

Jeff

Throttle control, Throttle control, Throttle control! I found my bad street habits of late throttle application the hardest to fix and the most rewarding to feel the difference when it is right.

Hello CSS Experts.

My brother and I are participating in our first CSS course next M-T with the 2-day course at Barber (if the weather cooperates). Just a quick check to see if there is any adivse you may share for first-timers at a CSS event? Collectively we have over 40 years of riding experience (yes, we're both old men), but that probably means we have many 'bad' habits. If there is something we can begin thinking about now to help mitigate those bad habits during class and on the track, we'd much appreciate knowing.

We're both very excited over the opportunity to grow, lean new skills and become better riders in general... thanks for any tidbits you may care to share.

Jeff

Thanks for the feedback, I'll begin chanting it...