Level 1

hi every one just like to say thanks to css wot a great time i had on my level 1 time of my life smile.gif and if any one knows mark my riding coach for helping me tell him a big thanks for putting up with me wink.gif and too andy for makeing the classroom stuff fun and easy too take in for a new rider like myself wink.gif one thing i found hard was the quick turns but trying to master them today on a few hours bike ride . now just trying to take all of the drills into my head wen im out rideing . roll on june for level 2

hello went on my green and black zxr6 its not that old was a bit worryed about it unsure.gif but now i know more about the bike which makes me feel on top of the world at the mo wink.gif im not fast at all but i did enjoy myself and the drills

Hi nic,

I'm really pleased you enjoyed your day, sounds like it was excellent fun. I spoke with the guys last night, and they said it was cold, but good fun.

Now you're an official member of the team, you can understand how we work, understand how we can systematically help you out. Hope to get more questions and interaction on here, and we'll be seeing you again soon if I remember correctly. smile.gif

Bullet

thanks bullet i now need to master the thottle cuming out out of a corner wen i lean the bike to stable it that was my big down fallcool.gif

thanks bullet i now need to master the thottle cuming out out of a corner wen i lean the bike to stable it that was my big down fallcool.gif

It is for a lot of people, hence why it's drill No.1, the biggest thing to fix.

Keep working at my friend.

Bullet

• 1 month later...

Hi Nic...I am taking level 1 in August. Just curious when you say 'not fast' how fast are we talking? I am worried I may slow someone down and I would not want to do that. You input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bill

Bill;

Do not worry about slowing anybody down. A large portion of every School has first time students and first time track riders and CSS has been managing the integration of these first timers with the more experienced for almost thirty years. The class sizes are limited so there is plenty of room on the track for everybody.

BTW, all of us were first timers at some point! wink.gif

Rainman

yep just do the drills mate dont worry about any one else . i keep in my own bubble im slow but who cares im going a bit faster now after my level 1 and 2 and 3 alot of people was flying past me i was trying too catch them not a good thing too doblink.gif then it put me of wot i was doing . have a great day your love itcool.gif