Another Hello From England

Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello from sunny (not) North ofEngland. I've been "wobbling"around on bikes for a few years so I've taken the plunge and booked Level 1& 2 on 23 & 24 June at Silverstone Stowe biggrin.gif ……………….. Yes the nerves arehere already but I'm really looking forward to it.

I will more than likely be riding my small bike cbr250 not asuper fast bike but lots of fun. Iknow …. I know but it fits my short leggies well tongue.gif

Stay safe and hope to see some of you in June

Aly

Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello from sunny (not) North ofEngland. I've been "wobbling"around on bikes for a few years so I've taken the plunge and booked Level 1& 2 on 23 & 24 June at Silverstone Stowe biggrin.gif ……………….. Yes the nerves arehere already but I'm really looking forward to it.

I will more than likely be riding my small bike cbr250 not asuper fast bike but lots of fun. Iknow …. I know but it fits my short leggies well tongue.gif

Stay safe and hope to see some of you in June

Aly

hi aly,

welcome to the forum and so very nice to have a fellow norverner join our ranks. To many of these suvvern'ers on hers so your participation is greatly welcomed.

Glad you've decided to come and do a school,I've no doubt you will enjoy it greatly. am sure you'll have many questions so please feel frre to ask, myself or some of our faithful devoted members will happily chime in, share thei experiences and views.

enjoy, have a look around, see what other great info you can find.

Bullet

hi aly,

welcome to the forum and so very nice to have a fellow norverner join our ranks. To many of these suvvern'ers on hers so your participation is greatly welcomed.

Glad you've decided to come and do a school,I've no doubt you will enjoy it greatly. am sure you'll have many questions so please feel frre to ask, myself or some of our faithful devoted members will happily chime in, share thei experiences and views.

enjoy, have a look around, see what other great info you can find.

Bullet

Cheers Bullet,

I'll feel reet at home hearing a friendly norvern voice. Been hanging around the forum for a while picking up different pieces of info. I've got TOTW 1 & 2 plus the new DVD and a hubby who did his level 4 in April………….not yet got the T-shirt thohuh.gif. Hopefully before I come some of the information should have sunk in. Once I get over being a bag of nerves I know I will "enjoy itgreatly". Most of my questions have been answered by trawling through the forum but I'm sure I'll have more as the date gets closer. (oh any butties on the menurolleyes.gif)

Thanks again

Aly

Hello Aly, welcome!

Cool to hear from the ladies on two wheels, don't think I could ever get mine on a bike without me up front. :(

We in the states have been shorted, I keep seeing references to these four popper 250's you and the Aussie's have, we don't! They seem like they would be a lot of fun on a track! B)

Enjoy the school and fill us in, I haven't been yet but plan on it closer to summers end. :D