Will It Be Ascari Next Year?

It's been a joyous year attending CSS, can't wait to be back at Stowe on the 12th, call me greedy but already planning for next year..... Keeping fingers crossed the powers that be might decide on Ascari for the 2 day supercamp..... Such a beautiful track, had the pleasure of lunch there but to get on track would be a dream! Come on Bullet have a word !

It's been a joyous year attending CSS, can't wait to be back at Stowe on the 12th, call me greedy but already planning for next year..... Keeping fingers crossed the powers that be might decide on Ascari for the 2 day supercamp..... Such a beautiful track, had the pleasure of lunch there but to get on track would be a dream! Come on Bullet have a word !

Well, come and find me on the 12th, and we'll nag Ibbott together.. wink.gif

All joking aside, it's an incredible place, very challenging to ride as there are so many different types of corners it's my fave allday, everyday. I think the big problem is that it's very expensive to go to, when we last went, 2 years back now, it was £2600 to attend, and I don't think people have that kind of spare cash at the moment. I wouldn't hold your breath, I think it'll be Jerez again next Easter to be honest, which is still very good if you've never been, though we never find out ourselves until the NEC show, when Andy get's chance to plan the rosta for the following year.

Bullet

Well, come and find me on the 12th, and we'll nag Ibbott together.. wink.gif

All joking aside, it's an incredible place, very challenging to ride as there are so many different types of corners it's my fave allday, everyday. I think the big problem is that it's very expensive to go to, when we last went, 2 years back now, it was £2600 to attend, and I don't think people have that kind of spare cash at the moment. I wouldn't hold your breath, I think it'll be Jerez again next Easter to be honest, which is still very good if you've never been, though we never find out ourselves until the NEC show, when Andy get's chance to plan the rosta for the following year.

Bullet

Bend Andy's ear we shall my friend.... Mind you Jerez was amazing this year so either way we are in for a good easter!

All the best Bullet ;-)