Hi, I've just registered & would like to introduce myself. My name is Shahril Stephen, I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ( don't know where's that, easy - its 40 mins by car from Sepang International Ciircuit, Sepang Circuit is in the calendar of MotoGP). I've been riding since the early eighties, on & off and currently own a black beauty Ducati 1198S, year 2010.

My personl goal is to attend CSS probably @Thunderbolt Track, NJ in 2011 for L1 & L2 and to attend L3 & L4 the following year. Why attend CSS? Simple, I would like to undo all the bad habits as well as the fact that I don't know what I don't know. I have been following this forum for a while & thought that its about time that I register myself here.

Attached are some pics of me on Track Day in Sepang International Circuit.

Cheers

post-22449-0-07832200-1311005552_thumb.jpg

post-22449-0-35013700-1311005573_thumb.jpg

post-22449-0-09040900-1311005609_thumb.jpg

post-22449-0-99504900-1311005634_thumb.jpg

Brad,

848 Evo is a beautiful bike...you should check out the soon to be release 1199....20 Ib lighter & 20 Horses more than the 1198.....

Thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the forum :)

That is a great looking bike. I keep drooling on pictures of the Ducati 848 EVO and maybe one day I will talk my wife into letting me buy one :)

Welcome. From your pictures, you look pretty comfortable on that Ducati. I'm partial to new new Diavel, but then I'm a slug of a touring bike rider. I'd probably put a trailer on that thing.

Have you read the books and watched the video yet? Anything you want to work on?

Crash,

Have read Twist of Wrist I & II but I have not watch the video yet. I'm also not a fan of the Diavel. Areas to work - plenty, hope to do that in CSS class next year stateside.

Rgds

Welcome. From your pictures, you look pretty comfortable on that Ducati. I'm partial to new new Diavel, but then I'm a slug of a touring bike rider. I'd probably put a trailer on that thing.

Have you read the books and watched the video yet? Anything you want to work on?

Archived