Are You Thinking Of Enrolling In The Keith Code's Css ?

Quit waiting and do it ! I've just completed the Level 1 & 2 (2-Day camp) at NJMP on Aug 3 & 4 and can't say enough about the incredible learning/practicing experience during the entire 2-Day CSS course! Don't delay any longer and sign up ! I'm super duper impressed with the curriculum to the lesson drills, class room instruction, coaches, and the Beemer machines used to hone in your skills on the track.

I signed up with the goal to learn and build my skill level but more importantly to improve having a nice smooth line and better body positioning The CSS training 100% did that for me. The first few sessions on the track I knew I wasn't doing well but with the class room instruction, working on my skills and the one-to-one coaching after each track run, I became a much more fluid and smoother with my lines. It was incredible how I noticed the progress throughout each practice run. I really enjoyed the fact that for each lesson plan, you get plenty of track time to work on perfecting your skills.

Besides the bike drills, the cycle for the 2-Day camp was classroom instruction then getting on the bike to practice the lesson plan then heading over to meet with your assigned coach to review your progress; believe me you'll have plenty time of practice on the track.

I would like to say thanks to Keith Code, Dylan, Cobie, all the professional coaching staff. Moreover, I would also like to send off a special thanks to my two track coaches 'Ash and Johnny UK' for their effortless one-one coaching which helped put me on that path of meeting my initial goal. By the middle to end of day two, I became more smoother and fluid on my line hitting those turning points and apexes and having an improved body position.

The icing on the cake was that we were lucky enough to have two absolutely gorgeous sunny days with low humidity.

Will

• Like 1

Will;

No surprises here. I have attended dozens of CSS Events over a decade and a half including 2 Day Camps before transitioning to Corner Working for the School. From the Corner Working perspective and almost without exception, the improvement in everyone who attends a school is patently visible as the day progresses. The improvement in rider skill/confidence at a 2 Day camp however is simply amazing. If you set up a video recorder in one corner and taped every session, watching the video you would not believe the riders in the last session of day 2 are evenly genetically related to that same student in Session 1 of day 1.

Your enthusiasm for what you experienced is consistent with my own as a student and borne out by my anecdotal observations watching the from the corners. It is why the School has thrived for over thirty years as the preeminent cornering school in the world.

Kevin