Unsure On What Class To Take.......

:P waddup!!! Sounds like you're gonna have fun...I was looking at the schedule and Keith does the schools out at Virginia International Raceway quite a bit...that's gonna be right down the road from me... I do miss Cali though! Maybe I'll just fly out and watch you tear up the track! ;)

Hey Dragon Lady,

The CodeRACE school and the two day camps are totally different curriculum. The RACE school is for strictly racing oriented stuff...passing, starts, racing lines, etc. It's for people who currently race or want to go racing. The two day camp focuses on your riding technique...how to go through a corner smoother, faster, more confident etc. I would definitely suggest taking the two day camp before the RACE school...it is the best training we offer. Hope this helps... if you have any other questions give the office a call and they will be glad to answer them.

Timmer

Riding Coach

California Superbike School

Hi I am new here. I am unsure on what class I should take. I need to come in the winter because I am so busy now with work. October-December is when I could come. Now what is the difference between the 2 day school and the R.A.C.E program?

Hi I am new here. I am unsure on what class I should take. I need to come in the winter because I am so busy now with work. October-December is when I could come. Now what is the difference between the 2 day school and the R.A.C.E program?

i deff down to ride jus gotta get the fundz togetha to transport the bike and gotta see if any boys are down to come