Crash Policy

Guest Sil

I was wondering what's the crash policy in case I crash while practicising after the class. I read somewhere that I will be called off for the day, is that true? Or it depends on the crash damage to the bike and the rider?? Also how that $750 deposit works? If I crash the first day, will I be asked to pay the full 750 again for the second day or is there a discounted deposit for the second day?

Thanks

Sil

I was wondering what's the crash policy in case I crash while practicising after the class. I read somewhere that I will be called off for the day, is that true? Or it depends on the crash damage to the bike and the rider?? Also how that $750 deposit works? If I crash the first day, will I be asked to pay the full 750 again for the second day or is there a discounted deposit for the second day?

Thanks

Sil

That depends on how you crash and if you have any kind of head injury or other problem that would not allow you to continue.

If you damage the bike you would have to pay for whatever that damage was. Some crashes cost nothing if there is no real damage to the bike. If you damage parts you pay for them and then YES you must pledge another damage maximum of $750 before you continue. We have to pay for the parts and so do you.

The good news is that our crash rate is very low so, unless you plan on coming out to crash, don't count on crashing you might be disappointed.

Keith