10-28 Streets Of Willow Springs

I just came back from class, man that was hard, but I loved it. And I suck big time, but I was trying really hard, I hope I'll do better on level 2....

It looks like you were in the green group? I was in yellow..........

Just work at your own pace, take your time and you will improve...not too worry ;)

post-1402-1162259123_thumb.jpg

I just came back from class, man that was hard, but I loved it. And I suck big time, but I was trying really hard, I hope I'll do better on level 2....

It looks like you were in the green group? I was in yellow..........

Just work at your own pace, take your time and you will improve...not too worry ;)

Yeah green goup.

Wow cool pic man!

IMG_3610a.jpg

Hey, I was there and saw you riding. By the end of the day you were doing great. Now, just keep up with the skills you learned. And, remember throttle control, and the two step. "Relax". See you when you do Level II.

IMG_3610a.jpg

Hey, I was there and saw you riding. By the end of the day you were doing great. Now, just keep up with the skills you learned. And, remember throttle control, and the two step. "Relax". See you when you do Level II.

I renember, throttle control :ph34r: Thanks :)