Excersize Workout ?

Im a 36 yr old dude but have been riding 2 wheeled vehicles since I can Remember.

I had a VF500F ( little VFR) with bald tires and worn sprokets but rode it like the world was ending.

that was 1995. Bring us to 2005 and I reentered the 2 wheeled cadre with a 88' Honda Hawk.

Here's the deal peoples: I weigh 195lbs.s The Hawk would appreciate 20 pounds lighter for sure.

Will I feel out of place on a bike that has 60 more hp than whaT I'M USED TO RIDING?

No One Talks About this but: IF I WAS TO DO A TRACK DAY OR 2 AT THE AGE OF 36

WHAT ARE GOOD "MOTORCYCLE PROFICIENCY" WORKOUTS?????

SQUATS?

WRIST CURLS?

CALF EXTENSIONS?

PUSH UPS?

GIVE ME A TRACK DAY WORK OUT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I signed up for the miller motorsports park 2-day camp on June 2- for hazing purposes only......

• 2 weeks later...

Your legs will get most of the workout... particularly your quadriceps and calves.

push ups/bench press will help with turning

I would recommend doing cardio to build up your stamina (a cycle machine would be best), push ups/bench press, squats or forward leg dips, calf raises.

Thanks,

I work out fairly regularly so feel pretty decent about my muscle strength.

Bench Press 150lbs - 4 sets, Squats 180ish-3 sets.. But will incorporate calf raises.

What I'm most worried about is my stamina as I'll be At miller which is at a higher altitude

than San Francisco.

Maybe I should Switch emphasis to running an cycling for the next few weeks to build some lung capacity

If indead that is a possiblility.

Nothing is worse than sucking wind at altitude-my main concern.

Thanks for the tips

Allen