Zx-10, 2008

Wondered where to post this on the forum, if any have a suggestion on a better place, let me know.

This last trip, we had just gotten our new 10's. Truth be known, I spend a lot more time on the 6's, and usually get around better on one. This new 10 though, wow, what a pleasure! It just does everything well, and pretty much right out of the box (well, good tires on it for sure).

VIR has a nice long front straight with a high speed kink in the middle. Pretty sure Will got it up to an indicated 186 (red line in 6th) and it was till pulling, before shutting it off.

Brakes are fantastic, great feel.

Power comes on from the basement and doesn't hit you like a wall.

Handling--feels like a big 600.

Riding position, excellent.

Downside: I'm not particularly enamoured with the syling of the muffler--nothing a Leo Vince would fix :)

Wondered where to post this on the forum, if any have a suggestion on a better place, let me know.

This last trip, we had just gotten our new 10's. Truth be known, I spend a lot more time on the 6's, and usually get around better on one. This new 10 though, wow, what a pleasure! It just does everything well, and pretty much right out of the box (well, good tires on it for sure).

VIR has a nice long front straight with a high speed kink in the middle. Pretty sure Will got it up to an indicated 186 (red line in 6th) and it was till pulling, before shutting it off.

Brakes are fantastic, great feel.

Power comes on from the basement and doesn't hit you like a wall.

Handling--feels like a big 600.

Riding position, excellent.

Downside: I'm not particularly enamoured with the syling of the muffler--nothing a Leo Vince would fix :)

...and Jamie Hacking made a pretty good showing on one at both Superbike races at Miller...

Kevin