School Day Schedule

I will be at Barber this weekend doing Level 1 and Level 2 on Saturday and Sunday. This will be my first time with CSS. How is the day usually ran? Since there are 4 levels are there going to be four separate track session for each level or are some of the levels combined? I assume each level has its own class room session. Do we have one track coach for the day or do the coaches rotate in and out from session to session? How long are the track session and the classroom sessions?

Thanks,

Shane

The riders are first divided into the white and yellow groups, 14 each. Each group is then divided into level I & II, level 3, and level 4. The white & yellow groups alternate track/ classroom time. Everyone in each of the 2 groups rides at the same time. Sessions last 15 minutes and you will only have one track coach for the day. Coaches from day 1 to day 2 may or may not be the same. See you there!

I will be at Barber this weekend doing Level 1 and Level 2 on Saturday and Sunday. This will be my first time with CSS. How is the day usually ran? Since there are 4 levels are there going to be four separate track session for each level or are some of the levels combined? I assume each level has its own class room session. Do we have one track coach for the day or do the coaches rotate in and out from session to session? How long are the track session and the classroom sessions?

Thanks,

Shane

The riders are first divided into the white and yellow groups, 14 each. Each group is then divided into level I & II, level 3, and level 4. The white & yellow groups alternate track/ classroom time. Everyone in each of the 2 groups rides at the same time. Sessions last 15 minutes and you will only have one track coach for the day. Coaches from day 1 to day 2 may or may not be the same. See you there!

Shannon;

I think you may have described the 2-Day Camp structure which is scheduled for Monday and Tuesday. This weekend's Schools are their regular format with three groups: White, Yellow Green and if I remember, they ride in that order.

Kevin

I think you may have described the 2-Day Camp structure which is scheduled for Monday and Tuesday. This weekend's Schools are their regular format with three groups: White, Yellow Green and if I remember, they ride in that order.

Kevin

Can we assume then that tracktime is 20 mins and classroom is 40 mins?

Can we assume then that tracktime is 20 mins and classroom is 40 mins?

It has been my perception that the first session is longer. They are fairly uniform thereafter but the first rotation of the three groups (riding Sessions 1, 2 & 3) has seemed longer to me but I have no facts to back that statement up. Maybe its the sighting lap (or two) that starts Sessions 1, 2, & 3 at every School (for each of the three groups) that causes my perception. At the end of the sighting lap(s) the students still return to the hot pit and check through Course Control before they're sent out so maybe that's why I perceive it to be longer.

The next four rotations (Sessions 4-15) are pretty uniform in time.

Have fun and we look forward to reading about how it went for you - you'll have a blast!

Kevin