A Few From This Year's Td's.

Barber rocked....

k6191a.jpg

Pocono rocked...until my near highside messed with my head......

Eurosports-Pocono-2008-1.jpg

Mid Ohio, good times but so-so riding by me........

MO092208AI_147.jpg

MO092208AI_369.jpg

MO092208AI_057.jpg

and last but by no means least, my wife having fun at Pocono.

Pocono-Kat.jpg

Looking forward to NJMP Thunderbolt next year.

Man, those are some wicked pics. I've gotten way into photography at the track, and have to get very creative because the owners won't let me closer to the track. I'm trying to get my wife on the track, but she's not riding much at all anymore. You look really smooth.

Man, those are some wicked pics. I've gotten way into photography at the track, and have to get very creative because the owners won't let me closer to the track. I'm trying to get my wife on the track, but she's not riding much at all anymore. You look really smooth.

Thanks hubbard, naturally I try to be as smooth as possible but I must say the photographers seem to have a way of making me look better than I really am...haha!

I am really proud of my wife and I look forward to one day having a photo on the wall of us both riding on track together, so far we've always been in separate groups for one reason or another.

Here's a link to a vid I compiled from Mid O this past September. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E83uJL3YLNM

Normally I shoot vid's from my bike but this time my buddy Peter (who did CSS at Mid O this year) filmed me from his bike during the first half, the 2nd half is rearward facing from my bike.

Any constructive criticism is most gratefully received.