New From Central Ca.

Hey everyoune;Just go registered. I am very interested in attending a school (hopefully this year). I have been riding for about six years now and recently bought a Ducati 1098. This is my first superbike, as my previous two bikes were BMW flat twins. I have always enjoyed canyon riding, and have always wanted a Ducati superbike. I have quickly discovered that the bike is far beyond my abilities (especially on public roads), so now I am on a quest to improve my sport riding. I really want to focus on becoming the best rider I can be. I don't really have any desire to race (at least not right now), but I want to become a smooth and fast track/canyon rider. Looking forward to reading some posts and learning all I can.

I am very interested in attending a school (hopefully this year). ...I am on a quest to improve my sport riding. I really want to focus on becoming the best rider I can be. ...Looking forward to reading some posts and learning all I can.

I waited a year after I bought my first Superbike (a Ducati 996) to attend my first School and it was a mistake. I had to unlearn what I tried to teach myself or what I learned from on-line forums...

The School is going to be at Infineon (Sears Point), Laguna Seca and the Streets of Willow Springs this year - don't wait. The cost is about the same as buying and mounting a set of good track tires but will return you a bigger dividend on your investment. Also; order the two Twist of the Wrist books if you can so you can begin the background educational process now while you (and the rest of us) await the track riding season to begin again.

Kevin