From Alaska...... To Laguna Seca For Css !

Hello from Alaska,

I'm so stoked to have gone from 15th on the waiting list, to now being a student for the April 15th CSS at Laguna Seca. I've had my fingers crossed for two weeks, hoping for the call, and now I'm in. WOW.

I'll be attending the class with my brother-in-law and this is the first formal riding class for both of us. I'm a little nervous, and anxious, to see just what this CSS is all about. Honestly, I've only ridden on a track one other time. I've read the TOTW books, and a few others, but that's reading... not riding. I hope I can come away with a foundation I can build upon. I'll be doing trackdays on Thunderhill Raceway this summer, and I really need good training. Thanks CSS. See you at the track !!!!!!! :D:ph34r:

Hello from Alaska,

I'm so stoked to have gone from 15th on the waiting list, to now being a student for the April 15th CSS at Laguna Seca. I've had my fingers crossed for two weeks, hoping for the call, and now I'm in. WOW.

I'll be attending the class with my brother-in-law and this is the first formal riding class for both of us. I'm a little nervous, and anxious, to see just what this CSS is all about. Honestly, I've only ridden on a track one other time. I've read the TOTW books, and a few others, but that's reading... not riding. I hope I can come away with a foundation I can build upon. I'll be doing trackdays on Thunderhill Raceway this summer, and I really need good training. Thanks CSS. See you at the track !!!!!!! :D:ph34r:

AB;

There's the whole other thread about others going to Laguna Seca that you might want to join in...they count down the days, they substitute for each other to count down the days, they talk about the responsibility of counting down the days, they talk about the pressure of counting down the days...and they don't know how to use spell-check.

In all seriousness congratulations on getting in. Laguna is an awesome track, the surface itself is just about perfect and the School is, well you'll find out.

Let us know how it goes and make sure you say hello to Fossil, Domina and Hotfoot because the three of them have created a ton of enthusiasm for the Laguna School. A group of us from the Forum got together at Infineon School a few weeks ago and had a lot of fun and it is a lock that you will too.

Kevin

Hello from Alaska,

AB;

There's the whole other thread about others going to Laguna Seca that you might want to join in...they count down the days, they substitute for each other to count down the days, they talk about the responsibility of counting down the days, they talk about the pressure of counting down the days...and they don't know how to use spell-check.

In all seriousness congratulations on getting in. Laguna is an awesome track, the surface itself is just about perfect and the School is, well you'll find out.

Let us know how it goes and make sure you say hello to Fossil, Domina and Hotfoot because the three of them have created a ton of enthusiasm for the Laguna School. A group of us from the Forum got together at Infineon School a few weeks ago and had a lot of fun and it is a lock that you will too.

Kevin

AB- Congrats on moving up 15 spots.

Kevin- You're hilarious. I don't think I've seen you that funny before.

Hello from Alaska,

AB;

Kevin

AB,

And, we're all stoked for you!! You'll definitely learn a lot and improve-there's a reason they guarantee that. It will be a blast and, you'll be back for more. I think Fossil, Hotfoot, Jaybird and I will be at the track the day before but, you're welcome to jump in on the thread. Just don't confuse Fossil and mess-up his countdown. He gets a little grumpy when he's flustered.

As for you, Mr. Kane,

I notice you made no attempt to curse AB. What gives?

Spell-check. Yet another of the many banes of my existence...

Hello from Alaska,

AB;

Kevin

AB,

And, we're all stoked for you!! You'll definitely learn a lot and improve-there's a reason they guarantee that. It will be a blast and, you'll be back for more. I think Fossil, Hotfoot, Jaybird and I will be at the track the day before but, you're welcome to jump in on the thread. Just don't confuse Fossil and mess-up his countdown. He gets a little grumpy when he's flustered.

As for you, Mr. Kane,

Sorry, I won't be able to attend Laguna with you guys. My fun in PST ended at The Streets. I'm now back on the right coast.

Hello from Alaska,

AB;

Kevin

AB,

As for you, Mr. Kane,

Sorry, I won't be able to attend Laguna with you guys. My fun in PST ended at The Streets. I'm now back on the right coast.

Awww.

How come no reports on Willow? Don't be scared. Go ahead and share.

As for you, Mr. Kane,

Domina;

One man's curse is another man's public service announcement...but you may be on to something with that curse thing. Of the four times I've been at Laguna, it's rained three days. Hey since I will be in the area, do you want me to drop by?

Kevin

As for you, Mr. Kane,

Domina;

One man's curse is another man's public service announcement...but you may be on to something with that cuse thing. Of the four times I've been at Laguna, it's rained three days. Hey since I will be in the area, do you want me to drop by?

Kevin

ha ha....he said DROP.

Awww.

How come no reports on Willow? Don't be scared. Go ahead and share.

There are drips and drops on the forum, but not a real post per se. Perhaps you did find my itty bitty post...why no reply.

In all seriousness, I'm digesting the weekend. I took a quick ride lastnight. I plan to review my notes in a few days, think some more and THEN post (probably by then my cup will have runeth over).

As for you, Mr. Kane,

Domina;

One man's curse is another man's public service announcement...but you may be on to something with that curse thing. Of the four times I've been at Laguna, it's rained three days. Hey since I will be in the area, do you want me to drop by?

Kevin

See what happens?

Come on down.

And, if it floods up in Sac. this winter, we can go up and do a nice river ride along the levees. Trust me, it's all kinds of fun.