Upcoming Class

I can't remember, deleted the email :( ...

but wasn't a letter or something supposed to come in the mail a few weeks before the class date?

Thanks,

Josh

Not anything that I'm aware of except for L4 there's a questionaire to fill out.

I can't remember, deleted the email :( ...

but wasn't a letter or something supposed to come in the mail a few weeks before the class date?

Thanks,

Josh

Josh

There is a letter/package you should have received. Unless you're at CSS/Barber this week, there's still time so you should call the office and they can get a replacement out to you.

Kevin

I didn't get one prior to my two day either. Its not a big deal, just a form to complete. Takes two minutes and Trevor will take care of you.

Thanks Jody! ;)

Do we reeeally need paper work between friends :blink::lol::lol::D Let's just ride :lol::lol:

When I did Level 1 and 2, I got the package in the mail. For level 3, I hadn't received anything, so I called the office and spoke with Echo, and she made it sound like they don't physically send it out anymore, but instead send a PDF file via email that had all of the paperwork from the package. I figured they had just upgraded to newer technology.

Anyways, the PDF came within the next week, and it had the release forms to be signed and sent back, so I printed it out.