Css @ Barber

I have just completed levels 2 and 3 at Barber and it was a great experience as I expected. After spending more time with the CSS team, I feel that my time there was as worthwhile as ever.

My friend Chris and I arrived a day early so that we could sort out a new set of tires as well as take care of some other technical issues such as getting rid of the disappointing Stomp Grips and replacing them with the Tech Spec tank grips. With a couple of mods, they are far better and thank you to Will for all the technical assistance.

I find it interesting how I have the sense of belonging with the group with the friendly and welcoming nature of everyone. Keith and Dylan ran their usual on point class sessions while Lonnie supplemented those with our first Level 3 class. Pete was on hand for our Level 2 off track drill which was one of my more enlightening moments at CSS regarding body positioning.

The on track coaches were great as usual as well. When I did level 1 with Kristi recently at Infineon, I was greatly impressed by her support and direction. She definitely set the bar quite high but Travis (level 2) and Greg (level 3) were great to work with as well. Greg kept me focused on not only the drills but helping me tackle challenges one section at a time so that I can better gain a measured improvement. I was able to achieve my best lap time at Barber to date on last lap during the second to last session beating the previous best by 5 seconds.

Also, thanks to Judy for all she does for all students and Cobie for being available for the occasional chat.

Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to do level 4 in the near future and have the fortunate pleasure of spending more time with a great group of people...

Best regards,

-scott

I have just completed levels 2 and 3 at Barber and it was a great experience as I expected. After spending more time with the CSS team, I feel that my time there was as worthwhile as ever.

My friend Chris and I arrived a day early so that we could sort out a new set of tires as well as take care of some other technical issues such as getting rid of the disappointing Stomp Grips and replacing them with the Tech Spec tank grips. With a couple of mods, they are far better and thank you to Will for all the technical assistance.

I find it interesting how I have the sense of belonging with the group with the friendly and welcoming nature of everyone. Keith and Dylan ran their usual on point class sessions while Lonnie supplemented those with our first Level 3 class. Pete was on hand for our Level 2 off track drill which was one of my more enlightening moments at CSS regarding body positioning.

The on track coaches were great as usual as well. When I did level 1 with Kristi recently at Infineon, I was greatly impressed by her support and direction. She definitely set the bar quite high but Travis (level 2) and Greg (level 3) were great to work with as well. Greg kept me focused on not only the drills but helping me tackle challenges one section at a time so that I can better gain a measured improvement. I was able to achieve my best lap time at Barber to date on last lap during the second to last session beating the previous best by 5 seconds.

Also, thanks to Judy for all she does for all students and Cobie for being available for the occasional chat.

Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to do level 4 in the near future and have the fortunate pleasure of spending more time with a great group of people...

Best regards,

-scott

Scott;

Great report. I remember how you well you rode at Infineon back in March and it sounds like your next two levels paid some bigger dividends...five seconds is a lot so congratulations. I just hope that Cobie, Stu and Chris took you out to dinner again and that Chris didn't wad up another one of Will's bikes.

Kevin

Best regards,

-scott

Scott;

Great report. I remember how you well you rode at Infineon back in March and it sounds like your next two levels paid some bigger dividends...five seconds is a lot so congratulations. I just hope that Cobie, Stu and Chris took you out to dinner again and that Chris didn't wad up another one of Will's bikes.

Kevin

Kevin I made Scott take me out to dinner this time. lol As for wadding up another bike, once was enough. Plus I was on my own bike so it would have hurt a lot more. lol