Hi From New Zealand

Hi All,

My name is Darren Sweetman and I am the guy who is lucky enough to be setting up the school in New Zealand (with a little help from those darn Aussies).

I started coaching in the UK with Andy, Johnny and the lads back in 2000 and had 5 great years there but had the need to return home to New Zealand. I had been home for a few years when I phoned Steve Brouggy at the OZ school about bringing the operation to NZ and the rest as they say is history. I am now coaching in OZ with the team over there and loving it. They have a great crew.

The first school here should be in September (if the new track is finished in time) and then again in November. I can't wait for it to be up and running. The power of the CSS brand has made this a fairly easy process with industry support being forth coming even in little old NZ.

Hopefully we will see you all down here for a school followed by a short holiday in one of the most beautiful countries in the world (no bias).

Cheers

Darren