Level 4th

Hi!.

I´m going to attend a two days camp next September in Jerez. As i made levels 1&2 last April, now it´s time for levels 3&4.

As level 4 seems to be different from the others, could someone explain me how a day of level 4th is?

Thank you for your answers and regards from Spain!

Hi!.

I´m going to attend a two days camp next September in Jerez. As i made levels 1&2 last April, now it´s time for levels 3&4.

As level 4 seems to be different from the others, could someone explain me how a day of level 4th is?

Thank you for your answers and regards from Spain!

Hi,

Level 4.... Well, Level 4 my friend, is all about you! What things have you still not mastered? What things do you need to work on still? Which drills from the previous 3 need more work? You're a very active part of level 4, we need you to think about these questions, and come prepared with some thought about what you'd like to work on, like to improve, whether you're ultimately racing and looking to improve laptimes, or whatever it is, we'll try and help you get closer to your goals.

How do we do this? Well, you'll start your day completing a level 4 questionaire with the level 4 liason who will be working with you to get into the detail on what's missing, and getting you to think about how we could improve that specific area. When it's track time, you're level 4 liason will speak with your on track coach, and he'll advise you on what the drill is you're going to work on. So, lets say you're given 2 Step turn to work upon with the goal of improving you're ability to get to Apexes, you're coach will then work on track seeing if we can improve that aspect.

Whilst doing this inital drill observation, you're coach will also be seeing what else we can improve, and when we get back to the pits and doing your de-breif, we'll also identify the next area for improvement. this information is shared back with the level 4 liason and so the scenario starts again.

In essence, we take a journey as three, you, your level 4 liason and your on track coach. we go where you want it to go, and where it needs to go to meet your goals. On track protocol is the same as all the other levels, i.e. 4th gear no brakes at start of day, working through gears and brakes as we go on, and you'll still be assigned to a group, in most cases it's the white group. You'll get video analysis so you can see yourself, get the coaches eye perspective, which is a very valuable aid to improvement also.

Finally on Level 4, you'll typically get the option of running on the slidebike, which we do normally run on 2 day camps. This gives you the chance if your brave enough to ride the "fukka", understand about sliding a bike and how to control them in a safe manner.

So there you have it, level 4. How cool is that my friend? ;)

Bullet

Bullet, thank you so much. Now i have much clear idea of how will be my second day in Jerez.

Again, hope to see your there!. Perhaps we already met in april there.

i wasn't there in April, but I definitely will be there in Sept, so I very much look forward to it my friend!

Bullet