Amazing Isle Of Man Video.

This video is neat because you can really see the suspension work, but also, this video is just amazing and beautiful. Seeing the suspension moving in slow motion was very, very, cool. Check out the bird flying away at 1:10 and the rider leaned over with both wheels off the ground at 2:03.

This one is very similar.

Isle of Man.

What the? Im going to buy that DVD monday. You've got to love the IOM. There is an interveiw with Rossi from this years race.

Yeah, I've seen part of that interview. Rossi is such a fun guy to watch, on and off the bike. I love to see guys like John McGuinness ride but Rossi is just such a character that he's always entertaining.

Wow I can't believe nobody is posting. 60-some hits, come on lurkers, tell me what you think!

I saw him do that a couple times, and have been wondering if he even comes off the gas, or if his BP and momentum just set him back down. Until proven otherwise, I'm going to say he stays on the gas. Makes it more exciting.

I was starting to get tired of that slow motion camera, though. We get it. Nice camera. Let's see some racing.

This one is my favorite Isle of Mann video. Go to HD, if you can, and make it full screen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avy57Y4NS98

I saw him do that a couple times, and have been wondering if he even comes off the gas, or if his BP and momentum just set him back down. Until proven otherwise, I'm going to say he stays on the gas. Makes it more exciting.

I was starting to get tired of that slow motion camera, though. We get it. Nice camera. Let's see some racing.

This one is my favorite Isle of Mann video. Go to HD, if you can, and make it full screen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avy57Y4NS98

Wow! Great vid, thanks for posting it.

• 3 weeks later...