Instructor Photo's & Race Results

In this month's Road Racing World, (July), on page 138 is a nice shot of Stony Landers winning the Formula One race (and a bunch of other races at Willow Springs) and then on page 43 is a full page ad for the Willow Springs Motorcycle Club.

Does anyone know who is in that picture? Looks like at least one School instructor at a minimum.

Just curious...

Kevin Kane

I just got my issue today and I can tell you who those guys are in the photo.

Starting from the back... Stoney is in the white/orange/yellow leathers, on the inside is Tony Meiring (factory Kawi rider) in the green leathers, In front of Tony is my bud Robbie Dowie in yellow and purple, to Robbie's left is Chris Siglen and in front is Jack Peifer.

The cool thing about that race is it was a formula one race (open bikes) and evey one in that picture is racing to third place. Tony was the only guy on a 600cc bike, eveyone else is on a GSXR1000. Tony ended up third :)

• 3 weeks later...
I just got my issue today and I can tell you who those guys are in the photo.

Tony was the only guy on a 600cc bike, eveyone else is on a GSXR1000. Tony ended up third :)

Oh contrare, Siglin is on the Roadracing World 750 he won last year for the talent search.

Will