Vir, Barber....levels 1,2, & 3

I'm in for VIR levels 1 and 2 in May, then on to Barber in June for level 3. I got somewhat lucky after talking with Pebbles. There wasn't much available, but I went ahead and put in for two days at VIR and one at Barber, thinking I would just be able to take level 1 at VIR for one day and do it again at Barber-beats heck out of another "track day." Well, committing brought forth good rewards-Day one my bike (Triumph Sprint ST with good suspension), day two "their bike" (oh, darn!), and then my bike again at Barber, where I've ridden a few times. Yeah, it's a small fortune but it should be worth it. :rolleyes:

Now I suppose I've got to russle up some leathers (a size 50 technic fits well) that will allow me to move on the bike....and perhaps some new Held "pole position" gloves. Hopefully new tires will be available at the track. :unsure:

New tires are available from the school at the track. It would be best to call the school well ahead of time if you would like to purchase tires so they can be sure to have the right size on the truck for you before they leave for the east coast.

New tires are available from the school at the track. It would be best to call the school well ahead of time if you would like to purchase tires so they can be sure to have the right size on the truck for you before they leave for the east coast.

Thank you. Will you be there? I am definitely looking forward to the school, and have been playing TWII nightly just for review.