Levels At 2 Day Camp

Hi,

I'm looking forward to attend the 2 day camp at Streets of willow, first timer and i was wondering what are the levels that the guys go over in the 2 day camp?

i will be on level 1 but will it be cover level 1 and 2 in the 2 day camp or they go beyond that?? :rolleyes:

Guys that had attend this camp has any feedback? it'll be much appreciate.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking forward to attend the 2 day camp at Streets of willow, first timer and i was wondering what are the levels that the guys go over in the 2 day camp?

i will be on level 1 but will it be cover level 1 and 2 in the 2 day camp or they go beyond that?? :rolleyes:

Guys that had attend this camp has any feedback? it'll be much appreciate.

Thanks

Hi mate,

You'll really enjoy your 2 day camp, as they're fantastic, very intense mind, but excellent.

You always do a level on each day, so you'll do level 1, and level 2 on your camp. You'll also do some off track drills for each level.

Enjoy, it'll be exceptional fun, I assure you.

Bullet

Hmmmm, I think Bullet pretty much covered everything except perhaps some method of teasing/torture to inflict upon his fellow U.K. coach "Flash" who ought to be at Willow this week. Any tips Bullet?

Hmmmm, I think Bullet pretty much covered everything except perhaps some method of teasing/torture to inflict upon his fellow U.K. coach "Flash" who ought to be at Willow this week. Any tips Bullet?

Ah, flash.... :lol:

Dont' ask him about horses, he'll go on, and on, and on, and on about them... He rides western apparently, (no idea what that really means). oh, and ask him why he got his nickname, he loves that! ;)

Be nice to him though. Also in attendance this week are Jet, and Matthew Hartley as well as the Ibbott himself. Full house of poms.

Bullet