Timing The Initial Throttle Application

On my ride yesterday I noticed something that I hadn't quite noticed before. If I turned-in and delayed initial throttle application, I noticed a feeling of the bars coming back at me. Now obviously the forks and bars haven't moved but the sensation of pressure on my hands dramatically changes almost rhythmically just by delaying throttle application...I feel a bit thrown forward.

Okay, so now the light bulb goes on (though dimly lit - LOL)

1- What would you call this sensation of weight shift? (please no comments saying - weight shift)

2- What's happening with f/r tire traction, suspension action, and weight distribution etc when I do this

I apologize, but I'm trying to explain this the best way I can at the moment while the feeling is fresh; the words may come later.

On my ride yesterday I noticed something that I hadn't quite noticed before. If I turned-in and delayed initial throttle application, I noticed a feeling of the bars coming back at me. Now obviously the forks and bars haven't moved but the sensation of pressure on my hands dramatically changes almost rhythmically just by delaying throttle application...I feel a bit thrown forward.

Okay, so now the light bulb goes on (though dimly lit - LOL)

1- What would you call this sensation of weight shift? (please no comments saying - weight shift)

2- What's happening with f/r tire traction, suspension action, and weight distribution etc when I do this

I apologize, but I'm trying to explain this the best way I can at the moment while the feeling is fresh; the words may come later.

Well, in chapter 4 in TOTW2 there's a section called "Stuck On the Gas" that may answer that. There's also some info about how the RPMs react to leaning the bike over onto the side of the tire, which has a smaller diameter... if you don't adjust the throttle to meet the difference in RPM how do you think that would manifest itself: would there be engine braking, would it be neutral (no engine braking), would there be the opposite of engine braking (Ummmm engine fixing? LOL)?

It seems to me that your perceptions are accurate.