Brands Hatch May 10th And 11th

Hello Everyone,

I do not have a school question, but I am doing Levels 2 and 3 at Brands Hatch in May and I am getting really excited for it, and just had to let you all know that I am looking forward to it ALOT!!!

I am actually being made redundant the Friday before, so I will be able to spend ALL my attention on improving my riding.

And I convinced a friend that he should go to the school as well, so he has signed up for Level 1. He has been riding for many many years, but I know that he will benefit from the school, as I have. I told him it is better to spend some cash to learn to ride properly, rather than buy ANOTHER R1, seeing that he has not even seen his current R1 in about 5 months due to it being winter ( what a wuss...)

Anyhow, I look forward to the school, and the track experience (YAY Paddock Hill!!)

Someone else from these boards said that they will be at Brands Hatch as well on the 10th but I can't remember who.

Oh I DO have a school question...

BULLET - can you coach me for one of those days to make up for last year when our time together was cut short???

(I say ONE of those days, because I hope that I have different coaches on the 2 days, to get as much different perspectives of my riding as possible. I thin kthat that is a good plan, is it?!?! Or is it better to have one coach for both days??)

Anyhow, I look forward to the school, and the track experience (YAY Paddock Hill!!)

BULLET - can you coach me for one of those days to make up for last year when our time together was cut short???

(I say ONE of those days, because I hope that I have different coaches on the 2 days, to get as much different perspectives of my riding as possible. I thin kthat that is a good plan, is it?!?! Or is it better to have one coach for both days??)

Hi mate,

So you think I owe ya, is that what your saying? Inferring..? LOL? Interesting thoughts, though I'm afraid I cannot coach ya at Brands, as I'm not going to be there mate. As i'm a Norvern'er, it's a long, long way from me, and I can't take the journey, well, not on the way back, and then go back to work. :lol: Call me soft, whatever, but I guess i'll just have to owe ya! ;)

Let us know how ya go mate, be very pleased to know to be honest.

Bullet

Hello Everyone,

I do not have a school question, but I am doing Levels 2 and 3 at Brands Hatch in May and I am getting really excited for it, and just had to let you all know that I am looking forward to it ALOT!!!

I am actually being made redundant the Friday before, so I will be able to spend ALL my attention on improving my riding.

And I convinced a friend that he should go to the school as well, so he has signed up for Level 1. He has been riding for many many years, but I know that he will benefit from the school, as I have. I told him it is better to spend some cash to learn to ride properly, rather than buy ANOTHER R1, seeing that he has not even seen his current R1 in about 5 months due to it being winter ( what a wuss...)

Someone else from these boards said that they will be at Brands Hatch as well on the 10th but I can't remember who.

Hi mate, I'm thinking of doing level 2 on the 11th. Did my L1 at Rockingham last year (great track but sooo slippery in the wet), can't wait to do some more. Had an off at Mallory a couple of weeks ago, crushed my fingers between the clutch lever and handle bar, so hopefully will be back to full fitness by May...

I'll see you there!

Hello Everyone,

Hi mate, I'm thinking of doing level 2 on the 11th. Did my L1 at Rockingham last year (great track but sooo slippery in the wet), can't wait to do some more. Had an off at Mallory a couple of weeks ago, crushed my fingers between the clutch lever and handle bar, so hopefully will be back to full fitness by May...

I'll see you there!

Hi PaulG,

Hope you are getting fit fast because we only have 2 weeks til Brands Hatch!!!

I hope to see you there!!! I'll come asking for ya...

I am getting very excited for it!!! Just put on some Tech Spec Tank Gripsters. Only rode 7 miles to work in heavy London traffic, but I like them so far...

Seeya,

Jason.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update on the day...

WOW!!! I am still processing the info. It has already made me a smoother and more relaxed rider on the roads.

I have alot of work to do with my vision which gets fixated or I lose the wide view and that leads to fixation. I am practicing, even walking down the road where I normally walk looking at the ground in front of me...

I got better throughout the day, and now have all the tools I have learned from the school to implement into my riding.

Can't wait for Level 4 in a year or so of practice!!!

Thanks alot to everyone at CSS!!!

PS From the photos I got, I certainly see a big difference in leg position between my bike and sportier bikes so I have ordered adjustable rear sets so I can hopefully get a better position for me!!

all right mate glad u had a good time i done my level 1 had a great time wink.gif im doing level 2 in june the 8th mite do level 3 the next day need to sort my bp out wots level 3 like ??????