Hello everybody out there. Good to join and read the experiences of riders of all levels and share the experiences, good and bad through this forum. Having said that, I will like to post a question in particular to any of the riding coaches. I've been riding for a long trime. In my days, way back, I did race motorcross. I have my accidents and broken bones. I used to ride for a spaniar motorcycle company BULTACO 125cc. Safety equipment back them were in the beginning stage. I am 62 now. Since I am not a kid any more I'd like to take the level I class. But as I said, i am not younger any more. I want to know how demanding your classes are. I just want to make sure I am ready to take the class. I am planning to take the class in august. Thunderbolt track in NJ. I just need some feed back. I ride every weekend between 150 to 200 miles per ride, but I take brakes in between to keep up with my aging bones.

Your feedback will be appreciated which ever it is. By the way I have the book and the video of towII. I have a Honda 07 CBR1000RR. What a blast.

Thansk again

Hello razor!

I'm thinking of taking the August NJ class(es) as well, so we may possible cross paths! ;)

For a guy who's 62, already riding a couple hundred miles at a time on a liter bike, sounds to me like you're doing pretty okay. :)

Welcome and enjoy, pretty good group here. B)

Hello razor!

I'm thinking of taking the August NJ class(es) as well, so we may possible cross paths! wink.gif

For a guy who's 62, already riding a couple hundred miles at a time on a liter bike, sounds to me like you're doing pretty okay. smile.gif

Welcome and enjoy, pretty good group here. cool.gif