Hello From Phillip Island

How is it I just found this forum? I have done school upon school upon school and dragged many Ducati owners along to do the same.

I have a question though. I met Keith Code about 3 years back when he was in Oz. I was led to understand that there was a 'Twist of the Wrist 4' coming 'soon'.

Waiting, waiting... as well as looking forward to warmer weather and track days...

How is it I just found this forum? I have done school upon school upon school and dragged many Ducati owners along to do the same.

I have a question though. I met Keith Code about 3 years back when he was in Oz. I was led to understand that there was a 'Twist of the Wrist 4' coming 'soon'.

Waiting, waiting... as well as looking forward to warmer weather and track days...

Frewy;

Welcome to the Forum and to read about your conern about warmer weather sounds so familar...it was only two months ago that I rode for the first time in this '10 season. I don't know about Twist 4 but I do know that the Twist DVD was released earlier this year and one that takes you through the Twist content in a very easy format to comprehend. Keith developed some unique ways to demonstrate the principles of Cornering that he has been perfecting since we both started riding motorcycles oh so many years ago. You should check it out because it is a great compliment to both Twist books .

Rainman

Thanks for the welcome... I hope to join in a few strings here when life settles.

As for the DVD, I have seen it and after doing about 10 schools I really don't get much from it.

The books I find facinating, as I can have a 'bad day' at the track and come home, scour the books and often find the problem. I never though that you could learn riding from a book!

I have done this with much success and often go out a day two later and sudenly get it all together.

And Gorecki... can't have too many Ducatis, I say...

Steve