Camier On The Podium At Miller, Keith There Too

Hey, looks like Keith Code was working with Leon Camier last weekend at the Miller WSBK event - and Leon got second place in race 2!! How cool to see someone go through the Superbike School, and then go on to be at the top of the sport; and I love knowing that I have access to the same coaching that the world class racers get. I am motivated. I signed up for VIR. :)

Check out this article on SuperbikePlanet.com:

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2010/May/100531fr.htm

The author calls Keith "Gandalf-Of-The-Knee-Down", THAT'S a new one... I thought "Guru of Road Racing" had become Keith's permanent moniker.

I love knowing that I have access to the same coaching that the world class racers get.

I've had the same thinking driving my CSS interest. Contrasting example is I've done intense extensive soccer training under old pro coaches and players from many places around the world and though they all kicked by backside hard, I learned SOOO MUCH and elevated my game to a level I would have never attained on my own. I expect no less from CSS. B)