Is It Normal To Sit Through Level 2 Classroom On Level 3?

I've just finished level 3, the drills and track work were very good, however we were mixed with L2 students and sat through L2 theory before we had a quick session on a static bike to explain our L3 drill. Is this normal?

Hi,

In the Uk yes this is the normal practise unless we have enough Level 2 and 3 to make up their own groups. This is very rare. In the USA they have more seminarists so I believe this is not the class of late but has been for many years in the past.

Was there a problem I could help with?

All the best

Andy Ibbott

Hi,

In the Uk yes this is the normal practise unless we have enough Level 2 and 3 to make up their own groups. This is very rare. In the USA they have more seminarists so I believe this is not the class of late but has been for many years in the past.

Was there a problem I could help with?

All the best

Andy Ibbott

Thanks for explaining Andy.

There's no problem we still covered all L3 theory and drills (which are worth there weight in gold!), but after the format of the previous two levels I was not expecting a L2 refresher at the same time.

Now I understand, it makes sense, especially if its been a while since L2. And if I think of it we got some unexpected 'additional value' smile.gif

Take care! I'm looking forward to doing L4.

Russ