What Do I Need To Know Before My First Day?

The $65 equipment fee....Does this get me leathers and boots and gloves or just leathers?

If I am bringing my own Ducati M900...besides having 90%+ treads remaining.....do i need to do anything to my bike?

I know the class starts at 7am......what time does it finish?

Any suggestions on a hotel/motel by the pocono track?

See you in August!!

The 65.00 covers all the riding gear that you will need. The class usually ends around 5 pm. As far as what you need to do is show up on time, show up well rested because it is a fast paced and full day. And absolutely no alcohol for at least 48 hrs. before class. Just go and enjoy.

Be well rested, that's probably the best you can do for yourself physically before you start the day.

Just bring your bike. They will tape it for you and set your tire pressure.

Have fun.

Guest Guest
The $65 equipment fee....Does this get me leathers and boots and gloves or just leathers?

The fee covers leathers, helmet boots and gloves. Because you are doing the school in August I would recommend you pick up something cool to wear under your leathers. That UnderArmor stuff is great or some bicycle shorts and a coolmax jersey will work. Anything is better then a t-shirt and boxers.

If I am bringing my own Ducati M900...besides having 90%+ treads remaining.....do i need to do anything to my bike?

You don?t really need to do anything to your bike before the school except make sure it has good tires (90% tread) and is not leaking anything. However, I would recommend you check the chain tension and go over the bike real well to make sure there are no mechanical issues. It would stick to have mechanical problem spoil you time at the school. When you get to the school we will tape the mirrors and light and set you tire pressure for you as well as go over the bike.

I know the class starts at 7am......what time does it finish?

We are usualy done by 5:00

Any suggestions on a hotel/motel by the pocono track?

Check the confirmation sheet you got from the school for hotel recomendations.