Uk Css 2011 Schedule

OK i know every year some desperate person wants to know whats going on next year, so this time its me!

I never did any CSS schools this year as I made the decision to spend my money on track time instead, but after a year of ups and downs I have decided that next year I am going to begin the season with my level 4!

So this brings me to, whens the schedule coming out?

Also if you guys are doing a spanish camp, where is your bike pickup an dropoff location?

Thanks

Bobby

OK i know every year some desperate person wants to know whats going on next year, so this time its me!

I never did any CSS schools this year as I made the decision to spend my money on track time instead, but after a year of ups and downs I have decided that next year I am going to begin the season with my level 4!

So this brings me to, whens the schedule coming out?

Also if you guys are doing a spanish camp, where is your bike pickup an dropoff location?

Thanks

Bobby

Hi Bobby,

The scheduel is usually available around NEC time, as we have to annouce it then, so think end of November. You'll find out pretty much the same time as we will.

Will there be a spanish camp in New year? I'm afraid I don't know mate. As soon as I know, you will. Where is the pickup, I'm afraid it's the unit, and of course, that's Northants, and moon miles from you fella. Perhaps if you want to do a camp (and I'd definitely reccomend the experience), perhaps a hire bike's more practical?

As soon as I find out, I'll post on here Bobby.

Bullet

Thanks for the reply Bullet,

Whatever I do I feel like I need to start the year with my level 4 so whether its at silverstone or jerez I dont mind, I would love to do the spanish camp but will wait and see cost etc!

Bobby