New Here, Looking For Track Maps

I did levels 1 and 2 last month and forgot to grab a copy of the map for Willow Springs, I was hoping someone from CSS could post a PDF (or some other printable form) for all the west coast tracks? I can google the tracks of course but then the maps would all be from different sources and I'd like the look to be uniform.

Cheers

Lee

I did levels 1 and 2 last month and forgot to grab a copy of the map for Willow Springs, I was hoping someone from CSS could post a PDF (or some other printable form) for all the west coast tracks? I can google the tracks of course but then the maps would all be from different sources and I'd like the look to be uniform.

Cheers

Lee

Lee;

If you drill down far enough in the School website which is the top left tab of the Forum cover page you can find most track maps but I had to go to the Willow Springs website to find The Streets map. BTW, it is not as detailed or dimensioned layout like many others but it does show the course configuration.

Rainman

I once upon a time had a link to a website that contains track info etc for tracks all over the globe but for the life of me cant remember which computer I saved into my favourites (work, PC, Laptop). I will have a look tonight and post up if I find it.

Pretty sure it came off this forum though, so someone may remember the thread I am thinking of, had to be in the last 12-18 months, so its not that old.

Trackpedia is/was a great site. It seems it's not being kept up and I can't get anyone to respond when I try to contact them. There are 2 tracks I've been riding over a year, told them they're missing them over 6 months ago, and they have yet to update.

http://trackpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Trackpedia is/was a great site. It seems it's not being kept up and I can't get anyone to respond when I try to contact them. There are 2 tracks I've been riding over a year, told them they're missing them over 6 months ago, and they have yet to update.

http://trackpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Thats the one I was thinking of, bit more detail on the tracks. Both now in my favourites :)

Cheers

Archived