New Comer

B) Hi just joined the forum, got the dvd had the twist 1 and 2 books for a time and now have booked the school 12th may at silverstone STOWE (cant wait)

I am riding bmw s1000rr and want to see how to ride it better than i currently do.... Done a few track days and think its time i got some proper training

Regards MARX...

Welcome MARX! You will be amazed at how much the school will do for your riding. And don't be afraid to jump in on the forum, there are a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Good luck at Silverstone and be sure to let us know how it went.

Best,

Carey

Welcome along, you'll love level 1. Just make sure you go in with an open mind and try out everything they suggest for each drill. Stowe is a great little circuit for the school, you'll get so many laps in a session that you start to get a bit dizzy. Not once did I come in from a session and wish I'd had more time out there.

Hi Marx,

Welcome to the forum, and the begining of your riding improvement/journey. You'll really enjoy the school and the improvement the team can give you, and you'll have fun too.

I am afraid I won't personally be on this school, (I have a date at Jerez on my new bike, Gutted for me, I realise), but I'm sure the guys will make sure you have a mega day.

Please do ask any questions you like before, and after you go, we'll see if we (staff), and the wider collective team of lad/lasses that assist us with their learning can't make you a more informed and better, more confident rider.

Keep us posted on how things go.

Bullet

Welcome along, you'll love level 1. Just make sure you go in with an open mind and try out everything they suggest for each drill. Stowe is a great little circuit for the school, you'll get so many laps in a session that you start to get a bit dizzy. Not once did I come in from a session and wish I'd had more time out there.

Hi steve quick question about riding the s1000rr on the track, do you think it would be an advantage to leave the rain mode on for the level 1 track time, so i can cocentrate on the lessons and not on the bike.... MARX...

Hi Marx, I leave mine in Sport mode, but Rain would make equal sense. I use Sport on the road, so I'm used to what the throttle feels like in a corner, so that might be a downside to using Rain if you're not used to it?

You certainly won't need the power in the straights, I was rolling off for most of those to leave room in front.

Archived