Which Bike Would Be Best For Css Level 1

I am looking at doing Level 1 at Silverstone sometime in the summer but am not sure which bike to use ?

Both bikes are V Twins which i have found are quite sensitive on the throttle control, running through basic throttle control chapters has helped a lot with low speed control so i think i would benefit from the Level1 training.

I have not ridden a 4 cylinder bike in 10 years but a few other V twins / parallel twins...

OPTION1 Honda VTR1000

OPTION2 KTM 920 Supermoto

I do not really want to use a rental bike as an IL4 will not reflect either of my normal road bikes - and will take too long to get used to the difference and be a distraction to learning.

Thanks

Rob Hunter

I am looking at doing Level 1 at Silverstone sometime in the summer but am not sure which bike to use ?

Both bikes are V Twins which i have found are quite sensitive on the throttle control, running through basic throttle control chapters has helped a lot with low speed control so i think i would benefit from the Level1 training.

I have not ridden a 4 cylinder bike in 10 years but a few other V twins / parallel twins...

OPTION1 Honda VTR1000

OPTION2 KTM 920 Supermoto

I do not really want to use a rental bike as an IL4 will not reflect either of my normal road bikes - and will take too long to get used to the difference and be a distraction to learning.

Thanks

Rob Hunter

Hi Rob,

Which one do you ride the most, or intend to ride most going forwards? the reality is that the drills are about you, and less so you're bike, so either works, which ever will make you most comfortable and relaxed and able to concentrate on the drills would be my advice.

Bullet

Archived