Hi mate,

No problem, we like to help people learn things that make the more comfortable/confident on their bikes.

Why not introduce yourself with more detail about you? What you ride, how long you've been riding, what your goals of riding are?

Bullet

Welcome to the board! This is an informative lot but we are also nosy so Bullet is right, give us some details! For example, did you know I used to be a dancer in Vegas?

Oh wait... wrong board for that :P.

So what do you ride? Are you looking to hit the track and drop those lap times or are you just trying to improve your overall skill set?

Either way the folks around here can probably help (not me mind you, I'm here for the free cookies).

Ride safe,

Carey

Thanks for the welcome guys. My name is Marty, and I ride a 2006 GSXR 600. I've been riding for years, but am really trying to take my understanding and skills to a higher level now. Let me tell you, I feel l've definitely found the right place to learn. I intend to do a riding clinic at a local track (Blackhawk Farms) this summer, with potentially an open track day to follow. Hope to hit CSS some day too. Ordered the TotW2 DVD for now. Between that, Kieth's Corner and these dicussions, I'm loving it!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome guys. My name is Marty, and I ride a 2006 GSXR 600. I've been riding for years, but am really trying to take my understanding and skills to a higher level now. Let me tell you, I feel l've definitely found the right place to learn. I intend to do a riding clinic at a local track (Blackhawk Farms) this summer, with potentially an open track day to follow. Hope to hit CSS some day too. Ordered the TotW2 DVD for now. Between that, Kieth's Corner and these dicussions, I'm loving it!

I had a Gixxer 750 myself a long time ago, great bike. I just wish I knew as much back then as I thought I did. Knowing what I do now I would have attended CSS at my very first opportunity. The one day class is money well spent - the only down side is you will be frantic to get back and take the other levels. The DVD is well worth the coin and once you get it definitely post up if you have any questions or need clarification. There are a lot of folks here that will help you out.

Archived