Ipad And The Cornering Forum

Ok so I'm not sure where to put this question so it ended up here. I have joined the apple throng and added an iPad to my iMac and iPhone (I guess I'm now an iDiot - instead of a plain old idiot). Anyway, I can log into the forum with my iPad but can't get it to enter text into the text box to post. If anyone knows how to address this and would be kind enough to share, I would be most thankul.

Pardon the interruption...

Carey

Warregl, I'll reply from my iPad tonight. Going from memory (I'm sending this from an Windows XP machine), I can reply from the iPad, but once I hit "Preview," I'm screwed. Let me double check and get back with you.

Okay, so, I logged in like normal. I clicked on the thread, hit "reply" and saw the text box. Then I touched in the box and the key board popped up. Now, if all is well, "Add Reply" should work fine.

I went back to "Edit" and I'll hit "Save Changes." That worked.

Don't forget you can scroll by pushing the screen up, and you can close the keyboard with that little keyboard icon in the lower right corner of the alphabet keyboard.

Good luck.

Okay, so, I logged in like normal. I clicked on the thread, hit "reply" and saw the text box. Then I touched in the box and the key board popped up. Now, if all is well, "Add Reply" should work fine.

I went back to "Edit" and I'll hit "Save Changes." That worked.

Don't forget you can scroll by pushing the screen up, and you can close the keyboard with that little keyboard icon in the lower right corner of the alphabet keyboard.

Good luck.

Hey Crash,

I guess its something with my iPad 2 then because I cant "touch" into the text box at all. No cursor in the text box, no keyboard pops up, and I cant select anything in the text box (like your quote above). It's strange as I'm not having this issue with other forums. Maybe I should download the Tapatalk app. I'll have to see if it's supported here.

Thanks for the help! BTW...I downloaded your book. I'll let you know what I think when I finish it.

Best,

Carey

Archived