Willow Springs Sept 15-16

I attended CSS LVL 1-2 during the weekend of September 15 & 16 and I am trying to figure out what tire pressure was set when I brought my bike through tech...I was on a white Ducati 848. Tires used were Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa...<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">Thanks Fred

I attended CSS LVL 1-2 during the weekend of September 15 & 16 and I am trying to figure out what tire pressure was set when I brought my bike through tech...I was on a white Ducati 848. Tires used were Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa...<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">Thanks Fred

I remember your bike. I think we set you at 31 front 30 rear, cold. As I recall recommended track pressures for those tires are something like 31-34 front and 28-32 rear.

How did you like those pressures? I haven't ridden on those but I've heard they have a softish sidewall and some folks run them on the higher side of the recommended pressures to get more feedback.

I remember your bike. I think we set you at 31 front 30 rear, cold. As I recall recommended track pressures for those tires are something like 31-34 front and 28-32 rear.

How did you like those pressures? I haven't ridden on those but I've heard they have a softish sidewall and some folks run them on the higher side of the recommended pressures to get more feedback.

I loved the pressure that was set, hence the reason that I was trying to find out exactly what it was. Now that I am beginning to understand the technical aspects behind riding things make a lot more sense. I have been running the same pressure from SOW and the my tires feel ok, I just wanted to know for a fact what the pressures were and work towards having a everyday riding pressure also. (what would you recommend) Also would it be safe to assume that my canyon riding pressure would be the same as my track?