I know the CSS crew probably won't see this for awhile, but I wanted to say thanks for a great two days at VIR. I completed two Level 4 days and exceeded my goals. My compliments to Mikey and Stef, my coaches for Monday and Tuesday. You guys are great at identifying things to work on and you really helped me a lot.

Thanks!!

I'll second that. I also did another couple of level 4s this week and as always the team delivered. I got to work with Cobie on track on Monday and Adam Tuesday. Having Keith as our level 4 consultant was fantastic as well. It was amazing watching him take in the rider and coach comments and work backward to a root cause. He makes it seem so simple...

I too was at VIR Monday and Tuesday. I had Gerry on Monday and Mikey on Tuesday. I only wish I had more money, I could have stayed Wed & Thurs.

Worth every penny and the 2800 miles of driving to and from, although my car may disagree- towing the enclosed trailer with 2 motorcycles inside.