Yet More Questions Regarding Class Choices.....

Hi, I'm looking into attending Superbike School some feedback or experianced recommendations would be nice. I'd prefer to attend earlier in the year so it looks like LV or somewhere in CA. Also it seems the best plan to attend either two days back to back or the two day camp. Are there affordable hotels near the site, or even a place to camp? From the forum I've gathered that the camp requires bike rental and provides breakfast and lunch. Does it include anything else? Thus we need to provide food for the day classes and have the choice of using our own bike? Yes? What are the req's for prepping your own bike and it's just as likely that I would ride to where ever, the tires wouldn't be fresh. Or I suppose flying in is an option? Where would I be flying into for CA classes? And which tracks are limited as to which bikes can be used? Given the choice which tracks provide the best learning experiance? Hey, if I've got to travel to learn, I might as well go to the best locations..... Also how much free time do we have to kill if were not totally worn out in the evening? Over all I really need to get a handle on the overal costs involved above the class fees to be able to plan accordingly. Of course what else have I missed...............

mountain eagle

Are there affordable hotels near the site, or even a place to camp?

Obviously there are plenty of hotel options in Vegas and there are a few hotels near each of the tracks in CA as well. I?m sure there are camp sites around the tracks as well.

From the forum I've gathered that the camp requires bike rental and provides breakfast and lunch.  Does it include anything else?

Snacks are provided at the two day camp as well. Drinks are provided at all schools.

Thus we need to provide food for the day classes and have the choice of using our own bike?

At the single day schools you can pre-purchase lunch or bring yuour own. Yes you can use your own bike at a single day school and doing so is less expensive.

What are the req's for prepping your own bike and it's just as likely that I would ride to where ever, the tires wouldn't be fresh. 

You don?t really need to do anything to your bike before the school except make sure it has good tires (90% tread) and is not leaking anything. However, I would recommend you check the chain tension and go over the bike real well to make sure there are no mechanical issues. When you get to the school we will tape the mirrors and light and set you tire pressure for you as well as go over the bike.

Or I suppose flying in is an option?  Where would I be flying into for CA classes?

LAX,Burbank, San Jose or Oakland depending on which track.

And which tracks are limited as to which bikes can be used? 

You can use any bike on any track, Laguna does have a noise restriction.

Given the choice which tracks provide the best learning experiance?

They are all pretty darn good.

Also how much free time do we have to kill if were not totally worn out in the evening?

The school is done by 5:00pm.