Outside The School...

So I think I am taking the 2-day at willow springs and have a few questions...

Where should I stay? Am I picked up, given a ride by the hotel, or do I drive/ride to the track? How far away is the track from where I should stay? Can I ride my bike from home to school (more alone the lines of is it advised)? At the 2-day I see most to all is provided but beyond those things do I need or should I bring anything else? Do most people stay at the same place and if so after the daily class do people meet up go out for a beer and pizza ect. ect.?

I probably have more question just cant think of them lol...

I cant wait its been a long 6 months here in Iraq and I want some good track riding lol...

• 1 month later...
Where should I stay?

The school will send yo a list of hotels in the area when you register, The Park Plaza is the nicest around.

Am I picked up, given a ride by the hotel, or do I drive/ride to the track?

You will have to supply your own transport too and from the track.

How far away is the track from where I should stay?

That woudl depend on where you decide to stay. It's about a 20 minute drive from the Park Plaza.

Can I ride my bike from home to school (more alone the lines of is it advised)?

You could but I would not advise it.

At the 2-day I see most to all is provided but beyond those things do I need or should I bring anything else?

Not really.

Do most people stay at the same place and if so after the daily class do people meet up go out for a beer and pizza ect. ect.?

I think most people do stay at the Park Plaza and some of the students will meet up in th bar at the hotel after the school.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to your questions.