My Bike Or Yours?

So I took the 2day camp at willow about a month ago level 1-2, now I am looking into taking your level 3 and 4. I would do the 2day again but you dont offer one during my time frame and location. Anyways I am wondering what the pros think about me using my bike 05 10R for level 3 and 4 or using your 6R?

I ask cause I will be tracking my bike many many times this year and up coming years so maybe I should get used to riding my bike. But, should I get used to using the right techniues on your bike first then worrying about riding my bike...

Hope that makes sense lol

Thanks

Justin

I will be tracking my bike many many times this year and up coming years so maybe I should get used to riding my bike. But, should I get used to using the right techniues on your bike first then worrying about riding my bike...

Hope that makes sense lol

Thanks

Justin

Justin,

I had the same question after I did the two day camp (Levels II & III) but for Level IV, I switched to riding my bike as I had a bit of trouble adapting what I had learned because I ride a twin and the School bikes are in-line fours with very different performance characteristics. That said, even though a 10R is alot more bike than a 6R, it is still an in-line four so you might want to start making sure you're integrating the drills on the same bike you'll be track riding after you finish School.

Kevin