Here to learn

Hey all, found this forum after running out of talent on my way to work one morning. I had been considering taking a class to increase my skills, found the old TotW2 movie, watched it, and registered for the first class in September.

I have been riding, mostly commuter miles with the hilly road mixed in on weekends, for the last 4 years. I had a motorcycle for about 4 years around 15 years ago as well.

I don't particularly care about going real fast, but getting leaned way over and putting a knee down makes me happier than nearly anything on earth. I'm looking forward to getting better at it.

Welcome to the forum! There is a lot of great info here, cruise around and check it out, and post any questions you have.

There are great articles in the Articles section, make sure to look around in there, too.

Hope to see you in person in September! Are you coming to Streets of Willow?

I’ve been riding on track days since 2009 and just took Levels 1-4 this past May. With your background, you won’t be disappointed. The classroom instructions were very helpful and were easy to follow. Just ride your ride!

If you can, read Twist of the Wrist II before taking Level 1. I read the book after riding with CSS and wished I read it before attending any courses. Have fun at your event!

On 7/27/2022 at 2:14 PM, Hotfoot said:

Welcome to the forum! There is a lot of great info here, cruise around and check it out, and post any questions you have.

There are great articles in the Articles section, make sure to look around in there, too.

Hope to see you in person in September! Are you coming to Streets of Willow?

Thunderhill. I have been eating up the articles. That's actually what brought me here in the first place. I was googling around after going down and came across some articles that helped me learn from my mistake.

• 2 weeks later...