Hello From Alabama

I just took Levels I & II at Barber Motorsports Park on June 2 & 3. I used my own bike, an '07 Kawasaki ZX10R, and it was my first time on a track. It was very interesting to watch my lap times drop, my bike never falter (without my poor input), and my confidence improve as my coaches helped to develop my skills as a better rider.

I will definately be back for levels 3 & 4 after I have a chance to digest and put into practice what I have just learned.

Thanks again to Keith, Dylan, Judy, Dena, Paul, Michael, Josh, and Misti for the superb coaching, keeping us on schedule and organized, and for a great program.

Jeff B.

• 1 year later...
I just took Levels I & II at Barber Motorsports Park on June 2 & 3. I used my own bike, an '07 Kawasaki ZX10R, and it was my first time on a track. It was very interesting to watch my lap times drop, my bike never falter (without my poor input), and my confidence improve as my coaches helped to develop my skills as a better rider.

I will definately be back for levels 3 & 4 after I have a chance to digest and put into practice what I have just learned.

Thanks again to Keith, Dylan, Judy, Dena, Paul, Michael, Josh, and Misti for the superb coaching, keeping us on schedule and organized, and for a great program.

Jeff B.

Hey Jeff,

Glad to have you aboard!

Look forward to hearing more about your time at the school and regular updates on how your riding is progressing.

Regards,

racer