Corner Working Questions

tweek

I've read several times that the corner workers at CSS play a role in the instruction by providing feedback on what they see. I'm curious to know what they are looking at and what type of feedback they are able to provide?

I'm interested for two reason - first I'm going to attend school in a few weeks so I'll be one of the subjects of their scrutiny. Second, I work corners for my local club as a way to pay for my track time. I'd like to be able to use the oportunity to help improve my riding as well as other peoples.

Before going into a very lengthy reply to your question it might be best to read the CSS Corner Workers program as it has been laid out. After reading this, then you might be a little more specific with your questions.

http://www.csscornerworkers.com/index.htm

As a regular CW for CSS on several tracks in the Southwest, I must emphasize, the first priority of all CSS Cornerworkers is SAFETY. Creating a safe learning environment is why we are there. Most of the CWs in my area are all Level IV riders who know what the drills are and what the student should be focused on doing.

What track have you signed up to attend school at? You're gonna have a blast.

Jim