Mid-ohio 8/6

Attended my first track school with CSS at Mid-Ohio (Level 1) and am amazed at the grin across my face that still exists as I recall each and every turn. Now its clear why they call it an addiction.

Thumbs up to Keith and Dylan on the classroom and a big thanks to James for his appropriate-level insights and thoughts on how to improve. Having attended with a friend who is only slightly more advanced than me greatly helped in that I could leverage some advice given for him. We were surprised at the provision of lunch, food, and fluids (water, coffee, etc) throughout the day.

Having always been interested in getting the best possible education in professional arenas I'm glad I applied that to motorcycling as well as its clear the CSS approach fits traditional, proven teaching methodology: Absorb - Apply - Assess. James, our coach, was the critical component to the latter two and did a good job at ensuring they were understood in the post-session one-on-one's. The open-ended questions were key to verifying our understanding.

Its seems clear that a return to CSS training/fun is in my future and I look forward to those opportunities to advance even further.