A Comment - Not A Question

I just did level 1 & 2 at Mid-Ohio. I'm still writing about it, but I found something that I wanted to comment on separately.

Nothing on this earth is perfect. CSS gets damn close to it, but alas, even the super human people (they really are) at CSS have a tiny little chink in their armor. I'm not talking about the coaching, drills, or anything actually important. But it is a tiny little minor thing. Water cups. The cups at school were way too small. :)

That is it. Most awesome physical experience in my life to this point. Even better than Marine Corp. Boot Camp. In some ways I'd even say it was almost spiritual for me. Flicking Will's ZX6 in to turn 6 at Mid-Ohio with little or no braking was such a huge event. The emotional sensation of getting the turns right and being in a flow is like nothing I have ever experienced before.

Anyway - thank you Keith, Josh, Mike, Dylan, Will and Judy. The two days were fantastic and life altering.

I just did level 1 & 2 at Mid-Ohio. I'm still writing about it, but I found something that I wanted to comment on separately.

Nothing on this earth is perfect. CSS gets damn close to it, but alas, even the super human people (they really are) at CSS have a tiny little chink in their armor. I'm not talking about the coaching, drills, or anything actually important. But it is a tiny little minor thing. Water cups. The cups at school were way too small. :)

That is it. Most awesome physical experience in my life to this point. Even better than Marine Corp. Boot Camp. In some ways I'd even say it was almost spiritual for me. Flicking Will's ZX6 in to turn 6 at Mid-Ohio with little or no braking was such a huge event. The emotional sensation of getting the turns right and being in a flow is like nothing I have ever experienced before.

Anyway - thank you Keith, Josh, Mike, Dylan, Will and Judy. The two days were fantastic and life altering.

I had a feeling that you would be posting after going to Mid-O...

Glad you had fun and I share your opinion about T6, and 7...and 8

Kevin

I finally got around to writing up my experience. I put it on my blog instead of Copy pasting it all over the place.

http://guerillaprogrammer.com/blogs/jakew/...t-mid-ohio.aspx

http://guerillaprogrammer.com/blogs/jakew/...f-mid-ohio.aspx

One of the things I figured out while I was there is that I do get tunnel vision but it isn't like what I thought it is. Essentailly what would happen is Josh or Mike would ask me about a corner and I'd not really be able to tell them much about it. I did it, but my brain didnt store the memory of it. Sorta like blacking out briefly. I'm still doing stuff and functioning but not really thinking. As I practiced the wide angle excercise that happened less. Still need more practice though.