2 Day Camp Questions

I'm signed up for the 2 day camp at the upcoming Barber event. I did a search but really didn't get a good answer. I'll be flying up from orlando. I gathered that they have leathers to fit just about anyone. Is it preferable to bring any of my own gear ie. gloves, boots, helmet, or leathers? I was told everything needed will be provided. I'm pretty excited about the camp. I just want to have the best experience possible. Do I need to bring anything other than an open mind, change of clothes, and my wallet?

I'm signed up for the 2 day camp at the upcoming Barber event. I did a search but really didn't get a good answer. I'll be flying up from orlando. I gathered that they have leathers to fit just about anyone. Is it preferable to bring any of my own gear ie. gloves, boots, helmet, or leathers? I was told everything needed will be provided. I'm pretty excited about the camp. I just want to have the best experience possible. Do I need to bring anything other than an open mind, change of clothes, and my wallet?

Bpad1,

For the 2 day camp all you need is you. Everything is provided. We have suits from very small to Very large, and I have yet seen a student that we couldnt get a suit for. If you have your own gear and prefer to wear it, that's ok too. ;)