Twist Books?

Hi Rick, i can only give you an opinion from a novice new to biking point of view,

i too got ATOTW, ATOTW II, SS & the video.

Read ATOTW then ATOTW II & am now re reading ATOTHW which this time round is

making more sense to me after reading ATOTW II

(probably a woman thing but there you go)

Hey Rick,

Read them as you thought. 1, 2, SS. Each book will make more sense. I assume you're a racer based on your avatar. I have a recommedation for reading the books. Read each book and use a highlighter Highlight the parts you feel are important AT that time and put a date on the inside, matching that date to the highlighter color. Then reread the same book (you will trust me) at a later date (weeks / months / year ect) and use a different color highlighter. Again, highlight the parts you feel are important and put a date on the inside. Do this over and over and you will be amazed at the progress in your abilities. Also, things you thought you understood previously may take on new meaning at various skill levels. IE Information you thought wasn't important acutally IS VERY IMPORTANT. You'll notice this each and every time you reread the books.

Jim

Hey Rick,

Read them as you thought. 1, 2, SS. Each book will make more sense. I assume you're a racer based on your avatar. I have a recommedation for reading the books. Read each book and use a highlighter Highlight the parts you feel are important AT that time and put a date on the inside, matching that date to the highlighter color. Then reread the same book (you will trust me) at a later date (weeks / months / year ect) and use a different color highlighter. Again, highlight the parts you feel are important and put a date on the inside. Do this over and over and you will be amazed at the progress in your abilities. Also, things you thought you understood previously may take on new meaning at various skill levels. IE Information you thought wasn't important acutally IS VERY IMPORTANT. You'll notice this each and every time you reread the books.

Jim

Thanks Jim, I am not actually a racer, that is me on my old CBR600 on a track day, it was an ex race bike hence the numbers. I've been riding for over 25 years and have done a cople of track days but had to sell the bke when i got divorced. Now i have a CB500 for commuting and a ZX9R for road and track fun, i want to do the schol to improve my riding further. I am pretty experienced and not too slow but feel i need some training to move to the next level. I ride in the inters when on track days but would like to get into the fast group. :)