Back From Our Spring East Coast Tour

Dear All,

Just back from our late spring east coast tour. Really, we've been on the road since mid april, but non-stop for all of May. Schools went very well, weather mostly cooperated, though a bit wet towards the end of the last day at Barber.

I mentioined this elsewhere, but we were in internet hell on this trip! 2 locations had no internet access at all, and we were in each for a while. Then others had little or poor connection, so this kept me off the forum for most of the last month :(

We are back... seems like about 10 seconds, qs we have 4 days of schools starting tomorrow, then (drumroll please) begin shooting the new Twist 2 video/DVD. I really don't even know all the things that Keith has planned, but the little I do know sounds FANTASTIC. I tried to get a part, but the guys shooting are pros, and guess what--they wanted pro actors! Go figure. OK, so I get to be a riding double, that should be fun.

Seems like there has been lots of good stuff on the forum while we were away. I'm constantly impressed by the quality of the posting here, please all, do keep it up.

Best,

Cobie