Is It Possible To Choose Our Instructor?

I recently completed Level I training at Willow Springs. It was an outstanding experience, in every way. I have signed-up to do Level II in October, at Willow. Cobie was my instructor. I would like to have him again. Is this possible?

I recently completed Level I training at Willow Springs. It was an outstanding experience, in every way. I have signed-up to do Level II in October, at Willow. Cobie was my instructor. I would like to have him again. Is this possible?

Sure, just call up the office and let them know. People do it all the time. On the morning of the school, you could also remind one of the folks at registration as well.

Hi AlanS,

Here is the complete answer on requesting a coach: we will always try and accomodate this, but it's not always possible. Reason is coaches have different skills (and rotate duties, so one doesn't get assigned a duty for multiple days, like working off-track for example), and sometimes are required to do a duty that would not allow him/her to take a student. Sometimes in the rotation, I have to do Level 4 Consultant, and won't be on track that day coaching.

The best way to request is to send an e-mail to me directly, so even on the road I'd get it (cobie@superbikeschool.com), and I'll put it into the works. Sending it earlier is better, more chance to accomodate.

Hope this clears it up.

Best,

Cobie